Earlier this year, we saw CCM introduce the highly-regarded Super Tacks AS1 hockey skates. They’ve helped you hit your stride, and now CCM is ready to get you scoring. With an improved Mid-Kick and new shaft technology, CCM presents the stellar new Super Tacks AS1 hockey stick. The Super Tacks AS1 hockey stick is now ready to shoot in your local Source For Sports elite CCM hockey store.
The New Go-To for Mid-Kick Point Sticks
Using research from their performance lab, CCM managed to identify an ideal combination of soft flex zone positioning and the stiff taper transition. This means maximized loading and power in every shot, and CCM believes it will become one of the go-to combinations for Mid-Kick hockey sticks moving forward.
Fresh Innovation with X-Flow Technology
New X-Flow molding technology means a better quality and more consistent shaft throughout. By removing resin and voids during the molding process, CCM has managed to further reduce the weight of the Super Tacks AS1 stick as well as enhance its durability. Just when you thought hockey sticks couldn’t get any lighter, CCM refused to accept present-day stick weights as ‘the lightest possible’, and they continue to strive for excellence in every area of product innovation.
Even Better Stability and Control
With each new hockey stick design comes a chance to assist with key areas of a player’s game, and the improved stability and control in the Super Tacks AS1 is no exception. With a stiff taper and optimal vertical flex, the AS1 avoids any lag time when making plays with the puck, be it a pass or leaning into a hard shot. Since the stiff taper is combined with a stiff blade, the stick won’t twist when loading before puck release.
A Redesigned Intermediate Model
With help from Elite women’s and youth hockey players, CCM has redesigned the intermediate model of the Super Tacks AS1 stick. With specific attention to detail, CCM has improved both control and comfort through the addition of rounded corners and concave sides to the stick shaft.
- KICK POINT: Maximum Loading Mid Kick Point - A soft mid-section allows for a longer loading period which increases the energy stored, while the stiff taper maximizes stability
- SHAFT TECHNOLOGY: X-Flow Technology - An optimized molding technology which allows for better compaction of the fibers: increased durability and lighter weight
- BLADE: ACU3 Blade - A lighter but very stiff layup with a tactile surface for maximum shot control and reinforced toe and heel for unparalleled durability
- MATERIAL: SIGMATEX - An exclusive spread tow fabric developed by one of the world's leaders in composite technology that is not only ultra-lightweight, but very strong, due to its high tension weaving process
- GEOMETRY: New INT Geometry - Designed with the help of Elite women's hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides help provide better control and comfort.