Out of stock
Babolat Pure Drive (100) GT+ Tennis Racquet
The new Babolat Pure Drive (100) Tennis Racquets are updated with Babolat’s new frame to string interaction technology with a redefined sweetspot. Babolat’s Pure Drive impact zone is located higher than the traditional center of the racquet. Elliptical shape of the frame helps with added resistance against torque and flexing for increased power. Cortex Dampening Interface for even better feel. Only those frequencies that enhance feel are permitted to pass through the Cortex filter.
- Ideal for players seeking the perfect balance between power and feel.
- Cortex dampening system allows for the unique sensation of power and precision on every shot.
- Elliptical shape adds resistance against twisting and flexing.
Cortex System: Cortex system is the first technology customized to filter different vibrations. Cortex is revolutionary active technology placed between the throat and handle of the racquet. With this new technology, the two parts of the racquet are linked by an interface in CDS (Cortex Damping System) material. This technology allows to filter the different vibration modes. It eliminates unnecessary vibrations and enhances the feel of the ball.
- For competitive players, Cortex filters vibrations for purer feel of the ball.
- For club players, Cortex provides maximum comfort.
Woofer: WOOFER is a patented innovation by Babolat. WOOFER is the first dynamic system which makes the frame and strings interact when striking the ball. The frame is basically static and holds the driving force of the racquet – the strings – in place. Today the way strings are attached to the frame limits the performance of this driving force. The strings are attached to both sides of the frame. Only some strings are active when struck by the ball. This means that racquets do not deliver their full potential. Babolat set out to imagine a racquet optimizing the frame and the strings – to invent a frame which permits all the strings to work together to their full potential when striking the ball:
- The WOOFER eliminates string lock-up : the strings are free to move.
- The whole surface area reacts on impact : with the WOOFER, more strings work together when striking the ball. The strings are interactive.
- Increase the trampoline effect : the piston function enables greater surface deformation on impact.
- Shock absorption : the pistons act like a suspension system to dampen vibrations.
- Pulley Function:
- GT Technology: GT construction provides excellent stability at ball impact. The additional rigidity obtained through this technology allows for more precision or power according to the construction.
- Frame String Interaction Technology: Woofer system to bring more feel to players with each strike of the ball. Tighter string pattern in the sweetspot area.
- Redfined Sweetspot: After launching the “Play” racquet in 2013, Babolat collected data and identified that the impact zone is higher than the racquets traditional center.
Head Size: 100 sq. inches
Weight: 10.6 oz. (unstrung)
Balance: Head Light
String Pattern: 16×19
Width: 21/23/21 MM
Optimal String Tension: 50-59 lbs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.